Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico
Back in high school, I could throw the pigskin a quarter mile...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Opportunity Knocks, and Other Mumblings

Monday, I return to the sidelines as an assistant coach at Gulf Shores High School. This is a great opportunity for me in my quest to get a teaching job. I am super excited!

Also the feud between Auburn and Alabama grows more and more hostile. In reading certain message boards the accusations are flying. Alabama players were caught redhanded signing merchandise that was used to advertise for a Tuscaloosa business. To me this looks more damning than the Cam Newton scandal. There is photographic evidence and to top it off, Alabama appears to have used some half butt documents to cover it up. Stay tuned...

Took my first flight a few days ago. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. To be able to get from point A to point B in a fraction of the time is just awesome. Laura, Bree and I had a blast in Atlanta and stayed busy the entire time. Our hosts were great! They mad me feel like a rockstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment